Our Entrance Examination System
Our entrance examination system for international students provides two types of examinations. You are free to choose one of the two systems which will suit you.
Qualification for Applicants
To apply to any of the four schools of TOHO GAKUEN, you must fulfill all five of the following requirements.
- You must be 18 years of age or older by April 1st.2017.
- You have completed 12 years of school education, either in Japan or abroad, or received a certificate for achieving the proficiency level of high school graduates.
- possess enough Japanese-language skills to understand vocational school classes; and meet any of the following five conditions:
- You must have passed Level 1 (N1) or Level 2 (N2) of the Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT).
- You must have scored 200 points or more in the Japanese as a Foreign Language subject test of the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU).
- You must have scored 400 points or more on the Business Japanese Proficiency Test (BJT) .
- You must have studied Japanese at a Japanese-language school for foreigner for six months or longer and have had satisfactory attendance. You must also have had a college student visa or precollege student visa at the time you entered the said Japanese-language school.
- You must have studied for one year or longer in a school designated in Article 1 of the School Education Act of Japan, or one year or longer at the time of entrance to TOHO GAKUEN.
(Japanese elementary school [excluding kindergarten], junior high school, high school, specialized vocational high school, junior college, university, or graduate school)
- If you are a foreigner, you must have a visa status that will allow you to stay in Japan from the time of enrollment to graduation without interruption.
(Such visas include those for college students; spouses, etc. of Japanese nationals; and family stays. A permanent resident status is acceptable also.)
- You must be able to cover all expenses during your stay in Japan.
※ Before applying, please attend the sample classes and open campus/admission consultation events held at TOHO GAKUEN. If you live abroad or are unable to travel to Tokyo, please contact the Admissions Office.
|Total Fees for 1st year||¥1,383,610|
|Total Fees for 2nd year||¥1,170,000|